Phuket Town's twice-weekly Indy Market on Dibuk Road is known in Thai as 'laadploykong' ('a market to let go of your goods'). It is also a place where locals, ...
Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Phuket
Here's a list of Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Phuket recommended by our experts:
Some of Thailand’s most popular beaches are in Phuket, the largest island in Thailand and one of its most scenic destinations with awe-inspiring natural wonders. This beautiful place is surrounded by the emerald green waters of the Andaman Sea. There is never a dull moment in Phuket. The rainforested island boasts culturally significant attractions & world famous landmarks, a buzzing nightlife, a beautiful historical old town, markets, and great viewpoints. Go beach hopping among Karon, Patong and Kata, or get off the beaten path and explore remote stretches of sand in the north of Phuket. Phuket is also a good base for exploring the islands just around and must-see attractions, such as the world-famous Phang Nga Bay and the Phi Phi Islands. if you are adventurous enough to wade out into sea, an exquisite underwater world opens up to you. Here is a definitive list of the popular places to shop for your family in Phuket on your way back:
The shops at Premium Outlet Phuket on the Bypass Road deal in guaranteed brand-name clothing and sports accessories at bargain prices. Apart from Thai brands, ...
In the alley is a long row of stands, each displaying hundreds of amulets. Behind these is a small row of shops, also selling amulets and Buddha images. The ...
Jim Thompson is a well-known Thai textile outlet with branches throughout the country. Thompson, an American businessman who mysteriously disappeared in the ...
120,000 square meters bursting with world-class products, Central Festival Phuket is the consummate one-stop shopping, non-stop entertainment complex for every ...
Kata Beach lies south of Patong on Phuket's west coast. The shopping area stands back from the beach. Kata offers quite a varied selection of shopping ...
True Shop is a Electronics Store, Internet Cafe located in Central Festival Phuket (2nd Fl), Mueang Phuket, Phuket 83000
Samsonite Shop is a Accessories Store is located in 3rd floor (Central festival phuket), Wichit, Phuket
The Phuket Week End divides into two sections - covered and open. In the covered section you'll find secondhand items with a huge selection of jeans, T-shirts, ...
Top Places in Phuket
- Best places for luxury shopping in Phuket
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Phuket
- Great things to do with your kids in Phuket
- Adventure activites in Phuket
- Places to visit for business travelers in Phuket
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Phuket
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Phuket
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Phuket
- Restaurants serving fast food in Phuket
Top Hotels in Phuket
- Most popular business hotels in Phuket
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Phuket
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Phuket
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Phuket
- Top hotels for Golfers in Phuket
- Popular Hotels for Scuba Divers in Phuket
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Phuket
- Most Romantic Hotels in Phuket
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Phuket