The first thing Lavasa captivates you with is its Dasve lake..Sail in style on the mesmerizing Dasve Lake in your very own Luxury Cruise. Take in the serene ...
Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Lavasa
Here's a list of Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Lavasa recommended by our experts:
Varasgaon is a dam on the Mose river which supplies water to city of Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is situated on Mose river. It is also called Veer Baaji ...
The height of the dam above its lowest foundation is 42.5 m (139 ft) while the length is 1,075 m (3,527 ft). The volume content is 1,188 km3 (285 cu mi) and ...
The all new 'Waterfall Safari' is another novel way to enjoy the monsoon at Lavasa. Enjoy the lush green landscape and get mesmerized with an awe-inspiring ...
Lavasa Tourist Information Centre, located at the Portofino Street, offers visitors a wide choice of accommodation, tourist attractions, entertainment, ...
Top Places in Lavasa
- Top things to do in Lavasa
- Activities to do on Weekends in Lavasa
- Popular places to have Indian food in Lavasa
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Lavasa
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Lavasa
- Best places to eat in Lavasa
- Must see points of interest in Lavasa
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Lavasa