Catholic Church was built in the 18th century for the British citizens whosettled or visited the region. The church was used by the British to conduct Sunday ...
Popular religious places in Mahabaleshwar
Here's a list of Popular religious places in Mahabaleshwar recommended by our experts:
The Mahabali or Mahabaleshwar Temple is another example of the Maratha heritage of Mahabaleshwar. Built by the Chanda Rao More dynasty in the 16th century, the ...
Mahabaleshwar (4,500 ft asl) is a popular getaway and a renowned hill station. Horse riding is widely available in Mahabaleshwar to traverse through lesser-...
At 1,372 meters above sea level, around Lake Venna, is the highest hill station in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra. Mahabaleshwar is one of the most ...
One of the holy places in Mahabaleshwar is the Panchganga Mandir. It said to be built during 13th cent. Water from five different rivers that is the Koyna, ...
Krishnabai Temple is an old temple. In this temple, a Krishnabai or a cow head is carved in stone of the columns & the ceiling .This is supposed to be the ...
Bhushan mahamuni is a holly place of lord Shiva.Also there is UGAM(Origin) of the rivers- Krishna, savitri, venna, gayatri and koyna
Lingmala falls is a beautiful 600 ft high waterfall. Lingmala waterfall is located 6 kms. from the main Mahabaleshwar town. The waterfall plunges down 600 ft. ...
The Lingmala Waterfall is a fantastic sight to watch. It presents an enrapturing view of cascading water. It disperses from the top of a steep cliff. The water ...
Mahabaleshwar is picturesque attracting well-known people towards it. One to name is John Malcolm. The earliest edifice of Mahabaleshwar Mount Malcolm built ...
Top Places in Mahabaleshwar
- Best places to eat in Mahabaleshwar
- Best cheap eats in town in Mahabaleshwar
- Popular places to have Indian food in Mahabaleshwar
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Mahabaleshwar
- Must see points of interest in Mahabaleshwar
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Mahabaleshwar
- Top things to do in Mahabaleshwar
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Mahabaleshwar
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Mahabaleshwar
Top Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Most popular boutique hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Best hotels to stay in Mahabaleshwar
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Mahabaleshwar
- Popular Spa Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Mahabaleshwar
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Mahabaleshwar
- Popular Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Popular Resorts in Mahabaleshwar