Sipadan Island (Pulau Sipadan in Malay) lies off the east coast of Malaysian Borneo. The island is known above all for some of the best scuba diving anywhere in...
Popular Scuba Diving Destinations in Malacca from Malacca
Here's a list of Popular Scuba Diving Destinations in Malacca from Malacca recommended by our experts:
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern...
A fascinating destination with six majestic islands off its coast, Kota Kinabalu is one of Asia's finest treasures. Formerly known as Jesselton, Kota Kinabalu...
The Perhentian Islands are a small group of beautiful, coral-fringed islands off the coast of northeastern Malaysia in the state of Terengganu, not far from the...
Top Places in Malacca
- Best Golf Courses to play in Malacca
- Must see points of interest in Malacca
- Popular Spa Experiences in Malacca
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Malacca
- Top things to do in Malacca
- Must see places to visit for families in Malacca
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Malacca
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Malacca
- Great things to do with your kids in Malacca