Hibiscus is a relatively new addition to the mix, having just opened opposite Wat Sop about a year ago. The owner is Lao-French, who also owns the delicious ...
Popular Spa Experiences in Luang Prabang
Here's a list of Popular Spa Experiences in Luang Prabang recommended by our experts:
The local-style wood-fired sauna is at times unbearably hot and breathing is sometimes difficult. But the herbs that are used in the sauna smell healthy and ...
The Luang Prabang Bowling Alley is famed for being a late-night drinking hole in addition to being the town's only ten pin bowling venue. Loud Asian pop music, ...
Enjoy your stay at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Luang Prabang at a choice of accommodation and locations.You'll find restored colonial-era villas ...
Wat That Luang Rasamahavihane is known as the "Monastery of the Royal Stupa." It has long been associated with Lao royalty of Luang Prabang. The larger stupa ...
Top Places in Luang Prabang
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Luang Prabang
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Luang Prabang
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Luang Prabang
- Popular religious places in Luang Prabang
- Best cheap eats in town in Luang Prabang
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Luang Prabang
- Must see points of interest in Luang Prabang
- Top things to do in Luang Prabang
- Best places to eat in Luang Prabang