Bakery : Though the celebrated English baker Andrew Stow passed away, Lord Stow's Bakerykeeps his memory alive by serving his renowned pastéis de nata. Lord ...
Recommended places for having food in Macau
Here's a list of Recommended places for having food in Macau recommended by our experts:
Margaret's Cafe e Nata, Gum Loi Building. While Macau's second most famous egg tart spot (the owner used to be married to the famous Lord Stowe of Coloane), ...
han Kong Kei has over 50 years of experience in serving one of the best roast duck in Macau that is marinated in a special homemade pepper sauce. The distinct ...
888 Gourmet Place, 203 Largo de Monte Carlo , Sands Macau Hotel Macau, Macau, ☎ +85328883388. Monday-Thursday: 11:30am-2:30pm & 5:30pm-10:30pm Friday-Sunday: ...
North at the Venetian Macau, Chinese Restaurant he Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel will play a crucial role in making Macao one of Asia's most exciting ...
Step into the warm atmosphere of a modern Italian trattoria-style restaurant in the heart of Macau. Filled with the tempting aromas of the wood-fire oven, great...
Top Places in Macau
- Best places for family dining in Macau
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Macau
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Macau
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Macau
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Macau
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Macau
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Macau
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Macau
- Adventure activites in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Macau
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Macau