Gudeg is one of the typical foods of Jogja. It's not complete without enjoying gudeg when we are visiting Jogja. One of gudeg that is already known by tourists ...
Savour the local food at these places in Yogyakarta
Here's a list of Savour the local food at these places in Yogyakarta recommended by our experts:
The atmosphere is made to create a mystical experience, with incense sticks, flowers in water container and such as. however, it's only accessories. The ...
A ngkringan is food stall selling rice, side dishes and drinks at very cheap prices.
Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant he restaurant helps train local youth from low socio-economic backgrounds in organic farming. Milas grows a large portion of its...
FoodFezt Jl. Kaliurang km 5.5, ☎ +62 274 554554, . Many kinds of local Indonesian foods: Nasi kebuli, nasi merah, soto betawi, sate buntel, mushroom satay, ...
Nasi langgi, locally known as sego langgi (langgi rice). Warm rice served with various side dishes. Can be found in small stall in Gandekan St.
Top Places in Yogyakarta
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Yogyakarta
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Yogyakarta
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Yogyakarta
- Restaurants serving fast food in Yogyakarta
- Adventure activites in Yogyakarta
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Yogyakarta
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Yogyakarta
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Yogyakarta
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Yogyakarta
Top Hotels in Yogyakarta
- Most popular business hotels in Yogyakarta
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Yogyakarta
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Yogyakarta
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Yogyakarta
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Yogyakarta
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Yogyakarta
- Best hotels for Golfers in Yogyakarta
- Top hotels for Golfers in Yogyakarta
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Yogyakarta