AddressVia Ricasoli, 58-60113/R50122 Firenze (FI)TicketFull euro 6,50Reduced euro 3,25(€ 11,00 with temporary exhibitions included) Opening hoursOpen from 8:15 ...
Spend quality time with your spouse in Florence
Here's a list of Spend quality time with your spouse in Florence recommended by our experts:
Like a very precious treasure, the Uffizi Gallery will grant itself to visitors after some trials: initial incertitude on where to get tickets, lines to get ...
Near the Piazza del Duomo is the Piazza della Signoria. This place has the famousFountain of Neptune, the Palazzo Vecchio and a number of sculptures including a...
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
AddressPiazza Santa Croce 1650122 Florence (FI)TicketFull euro 5,00Reduced euro 3,00 Opening hoursFrom 9.30 a.m. to 5.00p.m. Mon-SatFrom 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m....
Casa di Dante, a restored medieval house similar to Dante's birthplace, also serves as a museum recording the life and times of this famous poet.Dante's house ...
The Ponte Vecchio. The Ponte Vecchio is not only known as the bridge that survived during the World Wars, but also for its sparkling windows and plethora of ...
For preservation purposes, many significant works have been moved from the Duomo to this nearby museum. the main task for the Opera del Duomo has been to ...
This 19th century piazza has undoubtedly the best panoramic view of Florence. The square is decorated with copies of Michelangelo's sculptures, but it's the ...
AddressPiazza del Carmine - FlorencePhoneReservations are recommended (free: 055-276-8224)Opening hoursOpen daily 10am - 5pm (closed on Tuesdays) Sundays and ...
Watch day turn to night in the Renaissance city of Florence on this magical sunset cycling tour. For first-time visitors, this tour gives you a fantastic ...
The Bike tour of Florence is a unique opportunity that will help you discover the most of the craddle of Reinassance in the less time and in the most funny way.
Top Places in Florence
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Florence
- Places to visit for business travelers in Florence
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Florence
- Best places for luxury shopping in Florence
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Florence
- Must see places to visit for families in Florence
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Florence
- Best Italian restaurants in Florence
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence