Male Local Market is a great place to get a feel of where the locals shop and what they shop for. This market is for fresh groceries like fruits and vegetables...
Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Male
Here's a list of Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Male recommended by our experts:
The island capital and most populous city in the Republic of Maldives, Male warrants exploration for a number of reasons. This captivating city draws together fascinating elements of a relaxed holiday and the rush of the hustle of throbbing urban life in densely crowded capital. Male – complete with its artificial beach, swimming track, historic sites, and a spectacular skyline of candy-coloured skyscrapers – manages to be both an island and a city. Shopping is a very enjoyable activity in Maldives - besides sightseeing and bumming around on its heavenly, pristine beaches with your significant other. It is easy to make a day of filling your shopping bags here - with cool memorabilia and souvenirs at the famous, bustling markets of Male. The bazaars in the capital city Male are famous for selling a diverse range of items perfect to take away with you as keepsakes for your spouse on your honeymoon. Maybe even get your hands on some diving equipment! Male Local Market is a top favourite among photographers. Here, find on display locally-made goodies - home decor items made of seashell, hippie slippers made of mats, palm leaves and other artsy things, wooden flower vases, fascinating stuff like miniature dhonis (or Maldivian sail boats), and lots more. Also on sale are delicious local food specialties like coconut milk to try. Majeedhee Magu is another prominent shopping street here for everything from clothing and textiles to electronics and local accessories - at the best prices ever! Here is a definitive list of the best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Male with your partner on your honeymoon:
Maldives has been top destination spot for tourists from west. This place very highly priced and shop selling goods are all marked up imported stuff (...
The fish market is located a mere two blocks away from the local market. The main feature of the market is its unmissable odour of freshly caught fish. Once ...
Male' would certainly count as one of the smallest capitals in the world in terms of its physical size. A third of the country's population, about 75,000 live ...
Located on the main road of Male, the Majeedhee Magu houses numerous shops selling goods ranging from the smallest commodities to the latest gadgets to locally ...
The roots of State Trading Organization PLC, dates back to 1964 when it was opened to finance the purchasing and importation of essential food items needed for ...
Top Places in Male
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Male
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Male
- Best Italian restaurants in Male
- Popular Multicuisine restaurants in Male
- Best Italian restaurants in Male
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Male
- Best cheap eats in town in Male
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Male
- Exciting Experiences by the Beach in Male
Top Hotels in Male
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Male
- Most Romantic Hotels in Male
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Male
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Male
- Best budget hotels to stay in Male
- Best hotels to stay in Male
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Male
- Best 5 Star Hotels for a Luxurious Stay in Male
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Male