Italian design sensibilities meet Venetian trading smarts at this fair-trade boutique on the steps of the Rialto. Gondola rides call for straw hats woven by a ...
Take back some memories with you in Venice
Here's a list of Take back some memories with you in Venice recommended by our experts:
This antique shop offers mementos of Venetian history: ancient maps of the canals, etchings of Venetian dandies daintily alighting from gondolas, and 18th-...
Watch Giuseppe turn molten glass into a colourful, cartoony fish with a blowtorch and very steady hands. The results are all around you in this tiny, packed ...
Venice Holiday Packages on Sale
Welcome to the rarest collection of micromosaics, Roman intaglios, cameos and Mughal jewelry. Owners Michel Paciello and Nora Villano travel around the globe to...
I Tre Mercanti (Wine & Food Gourmet shop), Ponte della Guerra / Castello 5364 (Between Rialto and S.Marco square, near Campo della Guerra), ☎ +39 041 522 2901 (...
The shops are located on the 1st floor of the Departures area whereby travelers leaving the EU region receive value added tax back on their purchases. Products ...
It's a super cool shop.The store offers a pretty decent array of cloaks and masks of which you can dress up and take pictures with. It's a fun place to be in. ...
McArthurGlen Designer Outlets are situated within easy travelling distance from some of Europe's most popular tourist destinations. With 21 designer outlets ...
Legatoria Polliero is a hole-in-the-wall bookshop offering many books to keep a browser busy, and for the discerning buyer there is a huge stack to choose from...
Top Places in Venice
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Venice
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Venice
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Venice
- Best Golf Courses to play in Venice
- Must see points of interest in Venice
- Most Popular Theatres in Venice
- Popular Museums in Venice
- Popular religious places in Venice
- Best places to eat in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice
- Most popular boutique hotels in Venice
- Best hotels to stay in Venice
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Popular Spa Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice