Shiv Khori is situated in Jammu & Kashmir state and one can combine it with Mata Vaisno Devi Pilgrimage. It is one of the most venerated cave shrines of Lord ...
Things to Do on a Solo Trip in Jammu
Here's a list of Things to Do on a Solo Trip in Jammu recommended by our experts:
Amar Mahal Museum is a popular tourist attraction, which served as the family residence of the Dogra Dynasty. The palace was built by King Raja Amar of the ...
Reghunath Bazaar is a busy market wherein one can get designer boutiques and the shops showcases the very modern in fashion and accessories. This market is also...
The Kashmiri Government Arts Emporium is the best place to shop for some alluring Kashmiri handicrafts. Starting from garments to home decor the place is ...
health "condition". A person is considered "obese" when he or she weighs 20% or more than his or her ideal body weight. At that point, the person's weight poses...
The J&K Tourism Department has introduced paragliding & Camping activities in Sanasar. May to June and September to October are suitable months for paragliding ...
White Water Rafting in Jammu is another outdoor activity that was recently introduced by the Tourism Department of J&K. It allows tourists to enjoy white water ...
Yes, you will feel like you really have wings and can touch the sky. Hop on to one of the paraglides, hang tight and join the chirping birds on their way to a ...
Atmas lake is next to Sālnai Sar and is located in Kashmir, India.
Sang-e-Safed or 'White Rocks' is located at a distance of 10 km from the Yusmarg Valley in Budgam District of Jammu and Kashmir. Sang-e-Safed is an oval-shaped...
Top Places in Jammu
- Best Things to Do and See in Jammu
- Best Parks in Jammu
- Best Picnic Spots in Jammu
- Places to Visit on a Short Stopover in Jammu
- Places for a Family Outing in Jammu
- Top Places for Sightseeing in Jammu
- 10 Best Museums in Jammu
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Jammu
- Best Adventure and Water Sports in Jammu
Top Hotels in Jammu
- Best Hotels for Singles in Jammu
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Jammu
- Best 4 Star Hotels for a Perfect Holiday in Jammu
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Jammu
- Popular Villas to stay in Jammu
- Recommended homestays in Jammu
- Best hotels to stay in Jammu
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Jammu
- Popular Spa Hotels in Jammu