"The House of Dancing Water" is a truly unique show in every sense. Following five years of development, two years of rehearsal, and with production investment ...
Top things to do in Macau
Here's a list of Top things to do in Macau recommended by our experts:
The Historic Centre of Macao, also known as the Historic Centre of Macau, is a collection of over twenty locations that witness the unique assimilation and co-...
The Venetian Macau's Ice World is building on its debut success of last year with a host of new ice carvings, running until September 16th. Visitors may wander ...
The Wine Museum in Macau is 1,400 square-meters of space offering historical information on wine, including vineyard cultivation and wine cycles through the ...
Taipa Village's quaint European-style alleys, colonial architecture and antique street lamps, complemented with a growing mix of restaurants and bars, has made ...
Sands Macau, Avenida de Amizade, ☎ +853 2888 3388, . The Sands offers a more open Las Vegas feel along with a smoke-free gaming room, the Pearl Room. Tables ...
Crown Macau,  Intersection of Avenida Dr. Sun Yat Sen and Avenida de Kwong Tung. Tel: +853-8038000. Fax: +853-28839800
Top Places in Macau
- Must see places to visit for families in Macau
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Macau
- Best Italian restaurants in Macau
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Macau
- Best cheap eats in town in Macau
- Savour the local food at these places in Macau
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Macau
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Macau
- Best places to buy electronics in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Macau