Bahian Carnival is the annual carnival festival celebrated in the Brazilian state of Bahia, mainly in its capital, Salvador. The event lasts officially for six ...
Top things to do in Salvador
Here's a list of Top things to do in Salvador recommended by our experts:
Bahia Metisse Day Tours are the perfect way to discover Salvador and its lifestyle. It is a great how the locals live and see the lesser seen sights of the city...
Visit the archaeological site of Joya de Ceren, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, also known as the Pompeii of America. Joya de Cerén is a unique archaeological ...
Walking on the streets in the Historical District of Salvador feels like being taken back to ancient times in Brazilian history. Visit the first fort that was ...
Make the most of this full day tour in Praia do Forte where you will have a close encounter with the sea-turtles and have a swim in the warm water of Praia de ...
Discover Salvador, the first Capital city of Brazil also known as the Happy City!
Top Places in Salvador
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Salvador
- Most Popular Beaches in Salvador
- Popular Museums in Salvador
- Must see points of interest in Salvador
- Best places to eat in Salvador
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Salvador
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Salvador
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Salvador
- Best places for luxury shopping in Salvador