Fujairah Heritage Village is a depiction of old Fujairah. It is a representation of the traditional lifestyle of the people of the Emirates in the past. ...
Top Things to do near Dubai Creek in Dubai
Here's a list of Top Things to do near Dubai Creek in Dubai recommended by our experts:
Did you know that winter is a time you can expect to find warmth and a lot of activity in Dubai? Dubai Creek is where you need to head this winter. The Dubai Creek area connects the sea trading port to the desert as passes through the heart of Dubai. On one side of the Creek is the Gulf and on the other is the Ras al Khor bird sanctuary. In and around the creek one can see some of the original buildings that have served as customs houses and defense structures. The Dubai Creek used to be the central hub of activity for the Emirate, and today, the Creek has become where Dubai’s legacy truly lives. If the idea of an old world charm while relishing your surroundings interests you, hire a water taxi or a wooden dhow and cruise down the Dubai Creek. It is such a novel experience and cannot be missed when in Dubai. Dividing the charming 'city of lights' into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city's personality. The view of the city shows you exactly how tradition and modernity sit side by side with each other. If history is what interests you, then you might want to visit important historic district Al Bastakiya District and Heritage Village. Also take the time to click a selfie with bottlenose dolphins at Dubai Dolphinarium.
The Bastakiya neighborhood, one of Dubai's most important historic districts, dates back to 1890 when wealthy textile and pearl traders from Bastak, Iran, built...
Dubai Creek Cruise/Ride. The Dubai creek is the foundation from which Dubai grew. It originally served as a port for trading vessels plying to and from India, ...
Dubai Dolphinarium has 3 dolphins performing the show. The cost for the Dolphin & Seal show is Dhs 120/- for an adult (VIP seat) & Dhs 80/- for a child (VIP ...
Located close to the Al-Gharhoud Bridge and along the Dubai creek, this is a unique place to see how traditional dhows are made. There is an extensive marina ...
Based in the city of Dubai and over many years of experience in tour operating and travel handling, Golden Dubai Tours was founded to be the online booking tool...
The cable car at Creek side Park (also known as Creek Park) is hard to beat. It's a stately 20-minute one-way journey that gives you a bird's-eye view of the ...
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club opened in January 1993 to world acclaim and since then it has been host to numerous tournaments and events, including the Dubai ...
The best way to visit the historic areas of Bur Dubai and Deira is to walk. Each neighborhood can be visited in half a day, and especially in hot weather, the ...
Top Places in Dubai
- Top places to enjoy nightlife near Bur Dubai in Dubai
- Best Beach Clubs to Chill Out in Dubai
- Best Restaurants on the Marina Walk in Dubai
- Popular Nightlife places on Dubai Marina in Dubai
- Top places to enjoy Nightlife in Deira in Dubai
- Best Restaurants near Jumeirah in Dubai
- 10 Best Buffet Restaurants in Dubai
- Best Restaurants by the Beach in Dubai
- Popular Things to do on a Friends Trip in Dubai
Top Hotels in Dubai
- Best Hotels to Stay with your Family in Dubai
- Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- Best Hotels near Dubai Festival City in Dubai
- Best Hotels near Bollywood Parks in Dubai
- Best Luxury Hotels with Spa in Dubai
- Best Hotels to Stay near Boxpark in Dubai
- Best 5 Star Hotels for a Luxurious Stay in Dubai
- Best 4 Star Hotels for a Perfect Holiday in Dubai
- Best 3 Star Hotels for an Economical Holiday in Dubai