Food was fresh, tasty, and well prepared. You need to order rice separately, and ask for soy sauce, etc. if desired. A filling, good quality meal for less than ...
Best cheap eats in town in Florence
Here's a list of Best cheap eats in town in Florence recommended by our experts:
Opened in 1880 as a bottle seller, this is the oldest winery in the city and sells mostly local wines and rare cognacs. Visitors here can taste excellent wines...
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
We have two dinner's in this lovelly restaurant. The food was really great! It's a small but verry nice restaurant, with warm and nice people, who cares about ...
As if a perfectly muddled cocktail isn't enough, Oibò offers Mediterranean influenced appetizers and a lounge vibe, that keeps a chic crowd coming back for more...
Great place on the route back into town if you've been up to Piazzale Michaelangelo for sunset. Good mix of classic & house cocktails, decent prices, cool, ...
Their recent expansion sadly removed the last wisps of Renaissance aura from La Casalinga, replacing it with a crowded, almost cafeteria-like feeling -- but the...
Forge your way past cheese, meat and sausage stalls in Florence's Mercato Centrale to join the lunchtime queue at Nerbone, in the biz since 1872. Go local and ...
this place is a mostly local, slightly off the beaten path and rustic. small plates of good food. the menu was a bit difficult and the waiter didn't speak the ...
Top Places in Florence
- Savour the local food at these places in Florence
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Florence
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Florence
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Florence
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Florence
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Florence
- Popular Spa Experiences in Florence
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Florence
- Most Popular Theatres in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence