Coop is a system of Italian consumers' cooperatives which operates the largest supermarket chain in Italy. Its headquarters are located in Casalecchio di Reno, ...
Best places for luxury shopping in Florence
Here's a list of Best places for luxury shopping in Florence recommended by our experts:
La Rinascente (derived from Rinascita - means "rebirth" in Italian) is a Thai owned Italian retailer operating upscale department stores in the area of clothing...
Gruppo Coin has embodied the spirit of Venetian trade and business ever since it was founded by Vittorio Coin, and is still driven by these principles and this ...
Florence Holiday Packages on Sale
WhenMarch 31, 2013 (annual, every Easter Sunday)TimeProcession starts at 10am, Explosion at 11am WherePiazza del DuomoCostfree On Easter Sunday every year, ...
A place of luxury and elegance. The ready-to-wear clothing combines Parisian sophistication with a modern day femininity. The house proves that staying true to ...
Creature Diverse (Bottega d'Arte), Borgo San Jacopo 76/r (just across river from central Florence), ☎ +39 055 2382206, . noon-7:30PM. Sarah, the designer/...
Top Places in Florence
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Florence
- Must see places to visit for families in Florence
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Florence
- Best Italian restaurants in Florence
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Florence
- Best cheap eats in town in Florence
- Savour the local food at these places in Florence
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Florence
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Florence
Top Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels for Golfers in Florence
- Recommended homestays in Florence
- Most Romantic Hotels in Florence
- Best hotels to stay in Florence
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Florence
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Florence
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Florence
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Florence
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Florence