Indru Nag Temple is located on way to Khaniyara Village about 3 kms from Kotwali Bazaar. 2 kms road route upto the village Chola and 1 km trek route to the ...
Most popular areas in Dharamshala
Here's a list of Most popular areas in Dharamshala recommended by our experts:
Sidhbari is a scenic village and bazaar on the outskirts of Lower Dharamshala along the feet of the Himalayan Dhauladhar mountain range in the Indian state of ...
Dharamshala Holiday Packages on Sale
Romantic Rendezvous With Himalayas - Standard
- ✔ Transfers
- ✔ Sightseeing
- ✔ B/fast & Dinner
Chilgari is a commercial area in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh having Multipurpose Buildings. The localities near Chilgari are Kotwali Bazar.
Mant Khas is a census town in Kangra district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. As of 2001 India census, Mant Khas had a population of 5240.
Dari, is located East of Dharamshala, on the foothills of The Dhauladhar mountains and has connecting road road to the neighbouring towns of Palampur and Kangra...
Top Places in Dharamshala
- Most Popular Theatres in Dharamshala
- Popular Museums in Dharamshala
- Popular religious places in Dharamshala
- Popular forts and palaces in Dharamshala
- Best places to eat in Dharamshala
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Dharamshala
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Dharamshala
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Dharamshala
- Must see points of interest in Dharamshala
Top Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular 4 star hotels in Dharamshala
- Recommended homestays in Dharamshala
- Most popular boutique hotels in Dharamshala
- Best hotels to stay in Dharamshala
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Dharamshala
- Popular Spa Hotels in Dharamshala
- Most Romantic Hotels in Dharamshala
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Dharamshala
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Dharamshala