Calle Larga XXII Marzo is a broad street containing lots of designer favourites. Unlike the other the shopping streets of Mercerie or Frezzeria, there's lots of...
Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Venice
Here's a list of Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Venice recommended by our experts:
The chain of shopping streets and boulevards, extending from the Rialto Bridge to St. Mark's square is called Mercerie. This part of Venice was and has always ...
Cavalli & Zegna ,best high fashion stylist of Italy and in the whole world aswell. He is using high tech fabrics with own designs and his clothes is perfectly. ...
The Al Duca D'Aosta Uomo shop is located in Mercerie del Capitello. It is a street which arrives at Campo San Salvador, and passes by the Bareteri bridge going ...
The shops are located on the 1st floor of the Departures area whereby travelers leaving the EU region receive value added tax back on their purchases. Products ...
At Sony, customer care begins before you even make a purchase. Whether in-store, online or catalog, we want you to have a shopping experience that meets or ...
Boxer Des Rues . Literally "street fighter". It 'a brand that is inspired by the world of savate, boxing French born from the union of the techniques of the ...
Top Places in Venice
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Venice
- Adventure activites in Venice
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Venice
- Great things to do with your kids in Venice
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Venice
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Venice
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Venice
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Venice
- Best places for luxury shopping in Venice
Top Hotels in Venice
- Best hotels for Golfers in Venice
- Most popular boutique hotels in Venice
- Best hotels to stay in Venice
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Popular Spa Hotels in Venice
- Most Romantic Hotels in Venice
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Venice
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Venice
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Venice