Dear Mr. Sourav,
I would like to provide my Feedback about Ladakh Trip which was organized during May 16, 2015 to May 23, 2015 as follows -
(1) The stay at Hotel Noble House, Leh was satisfactory. Though the Hotel is designated as a Three Star Property, but it does not have Geysers fitted in Bathrooms, due to which there is scarcity of hot water supply. The Hotel does not offer good variety of items in Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Only limited items are repeated in menu.
(2) The stay at Hotel Namra, Timosgang Village, Sham Valley was excellent. The manager of Hotel extended a very warm hospitality to the guests. He took personal interest in ensuring comfortable stay of guests. A very good quality food with different variety of items along with dessert was served to us.
(3) The stay at Nubra Ethnic Camps, Village Hunder, Nubra Valley near Sand Dunes was decent. The stay in tents was comfortable. The food quality was also good. Campfire was organized in Night Hours as an additional attraction for guests. Here also there was scarcity of hot as well as cold water in attached washrooms of tents.
(4) Finally the stay at Camp Whispering Waves, Pangong Lake, Changthang Valley was the best part of Ladakh Trip. It was extremely biting cold in night with chilly winds (temperature ranged around 2-3 degree Celsius). The camp authorities provided additional quilts, blankets, hot water bottles to ensure comfortable stay of guests. They served very sumptuous food like mushroom soup, local Ladakhi vegetables, kheer, etc which came as a pleasant surprise to us. The Breakfast had a great variety which included fresh fruits, bread butter, jam, corn flakes with milk, puri - bhaji, tea, coffee, boiled eggs, omelette, etc to name a few. We were overwhelmed by their hospitality and care.
(5) The road journey through Innova was very comfortable throughout the Ladakh Trip for commuting from one place to another. The Driver Mr. Phungsuk was very well behaved. He drove the car very cautiously and explained about important places of tourist interest. He was very punctual about pick up and drop timings and was never late.
(6) By and large the arrangements made by Trip Factory (Go Airways Holiday Package) were excellent. I would definitely recommend it to my friends, colleagues and relatives for availing your Holiday Packages. The travel tips for Ladakh provided by you before we started for Leh were really useful. I feel that you can think of providing some better Three Star Hotel accommodation as an alternative to Hotel Noble House to future travelers in Leh.
(7) Please note that only post paid SIM connection of BSNL is allowed to function by State Government in J&K due to security related reasons. Kindly advise to all future travelers accordingly, otherwise, they will also face similar problem of non-communication (due to lack of knowledge) like us.
(8) We understand that you provide International Holiday Tour Packages. We will in near future definitely like to avail your services, whenever we plan our next vacations.
Thanks for making our summer vacations into a mesmerizing and memorable experience.
Dr. Alok Mittal