Moonlight , an intimate international fine dining experience worthy to be recognized as simply the best in Pattaya. A professional five star, internationally ...
10 Best Buffet Restaurants in Pattaya
Here's a list of 10 Best Buffet Restaurants in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
You can be sure that you will be spoiled for choice when deciding where and what to eat in Pattaya. There are just so many restaurants, cafes and thousands of independent food stalls about every 10 meters or so along any major road or soi. Not to mention they offer different cuisines from around the world. Pattaya caters to every mood – whether you are keen on a particular cuisine, looking for a quick bite or simply anticipating exciting, delicious food variety, Pattaya has you covered all the way – quite literally. Thai food and locally caught seafood are an integral part of Thai culture – evident in the massive selection of restaurants catering serving up the most flavourful Thai dishes, complete with sweet and sour tastes and aromatic herbs, spices. But no matter your choice of cuisine and food agenda, there isn’t a dearth of lip smacking options for you to check out. Here is a definitive list of the best buffet restaurants in Pattaya:
There are several good British Pubs for fish and chips or roast beef and Yorkshire pudding: The Sportsman (Soi 13), The Pig and Whistle (Soi 7) and The Queen ...
Benihana, (second floor of Royal Garden Plaza), . Japanese steakhouse restaurant chain. 1,000+ baht per person not including drinks.
Elements Restaurant features an extensive selection of Thai, Asian, and Western favourites set in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Diners may choose to sit...
The in-house restaurant of the famous Royal Cliff Hotels Group, Larn Thong welcomes you with a superb menu, warm ambiance, luxurious interiors and a smiling ...
The Beach Club, is the open-air venue. It hosts afternoon parties with the best view of sunsets in town each Friday and each second Saturday. Grand fiestas, ...
Cherry is pretty much the best rock n' roll bar in the world. Cherry Bar was founded in late 1999, today it is owned by founding partners Jim Bourke, Lazy ...
This Restaurant's old name was Mirch Masala. This place is serving Indian food buffet lunch.
For over 20 years we've been serving up spectacular Chinese and seafood cuisine. Our chef's culinary mastery is matched only by the restaurant's breathtaking ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Best Beach Clubs to Chill Out in Pattaya
- Best Rooftop Bars and Lounges in Pattaya
- Great places to enjoy traditional food in Pattaya
- Best Night Clubs and Dance Bars - Nightlife in Pattaya
- Best 10 Indian Restaurants in Pattaya
- Best Seafood Restaurants in Pattaya
- Popular Brunch Places in Pattaya
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Pattaya
- Attractions and Things to do for Bachelors in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Wellness Retreats in Pattaya
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Pattaya
- Best Hostels to Stay near Airport in Pattaya
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Pattaya
- Budget Boutique Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap Hostels in Pattaya
- Best 6 Star Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Pattaya