Best Rooftop Bars and Lounges in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best Rooftop Bars and Lounges in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is everybody’s go-to destination for sun, sand and surf! Aside from its idyllic beaches, there is also a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Many tourists from around the world visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife and check out the many clubs and bars the city has to offer. Once the sun goes down, the city comes alive in the most exciting ways. Most night time fun and entertainment are found in Walking Street and the beach road areas, but there are many bars (all the imaginable varieties!), discos and clubs in tiny pockets all across the city. It is well worth your time to dedicate a night to really exploring Pattaya's electric, infamous nightlife at the coolest venues with the most splendid views out over the beach. Here is a definitive list of the best rooftop bars and lounges in Pattaya to make the most of your time in Thailand:
Set on the rooftop alfresco style,sunset lounge offers the best views of the pattaya skyline at dusk.The laid back atmosphere provides the perfect backdrop for ...
There are several good British Pubs for fish and chips or roast beef and Yorkshire pudding: The Sportsman (Soi 13), The Pig and Whistle (Soi 7) and The Queen ...
Mantra Restaurant & Bar is a chic and stylish culinary experience unlike any other. Located on Pattaya Beach Road in Amari Pattaya, Mantra features seven open ...
Bamboobar is situated on top of Soi Boonsamphan, East Pattaya, a picturesque place with nice and friendly service ladies.
Sailor Bar and Restaurant, (about 30 m up Soi 8 from Beach Rd). 07:30-03:00. This may be the best kept secret in Pattaya. Terrific restaurant (also a bar) ...
Ticino Restaurant and Vespa Bar, (east side of Sukhumvit Rd close to Mabprachan Lake), . Garden restaurant with Italian and Swiss cuisine. If the eating is ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Great places to enjoy traditional food in Pattaya
- Best Night Clubs and Dance Bars - Nightlife in Pattaya
- Best 10 Indian Restaurants in Pattaya
- Best Seafood Restaurants in Pattaya
- Popular Brunch Places in Pattaya
- Restaurants serving great Italian food in Pattaya
- Attractions and Things to do for Bachelors in Pattaya
- Best Markets for Shopping in Pattaya
- Must see points of interest in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Affordable Hotels in Pattaya
- 10 Best Wellness Retreats in Pattaya
- Best 5 Star Resorts in Pattaya
- Best Hostels to Stay near Airport in Pattaya
- Best 3 Star Hotels near Airport in Pattaya
- Budget Boutique Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap Hostels in Pattaya
- Best 6 Star Hotels in Pattaya
- Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Pattaya