The Pattaya Park at Chomthian features a large water park with giant sliders and a tower with a revolving restaurant, which offers a panoramic view of Pattaya. ...
Must see points of interest in Pattaya
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is everybody’s go-to destination for sun, sand and surf! This famous beach resort town in Thailand was once a sleepy getaway during the time of the Vietnam War. It is also popularly recognized that many tourists from around the world visit this fascinating destination in Thailand to enjoy the world famous Pattaya nightlife and check out the many clubs and bars the city has to offer. There is a famous saying that there is a street for any kind of night in Pattaya. Once the sun goes down, the city comes alive in the most exciting ways. Most night time fun and entertainment are found in Walking street and the beach road areas, but there are many bars (all the imaginable varieties!), discos and clubs in tiny pockets all across the city. It is well worth your time to dedicate a night to really exploring Pattaya's electric, infamous nightlife at the coolest venues. This popular beach destination in Southeast Asia (with a decadent, most vibrant nightlife) also plays host to numerous other kinds of tourist attractions - kid-friendly, cultural, you name it! - and plenty of opportunities for the best experiences to have on a holiday. Here is a definitive list of the points of interest in Pattaya:
On the way from Bangsaray to Pattaya, just before you get to the Jomtien area, you encounter the Pattaya Floating Market. It is a small, cute village built on ...
Located on an over-70-acre piece of land just 15 minutes' drive from Pattaya, this Park & Farm is a new striking tourist attraction created with more than 20 ...
The garden is constantly developing and evolving, creating new interests for our loyal members and returning guests. Nong Nooch garden is also dedicated to ...
Sanctuary of Truth - This huge ancient-style wooden temple is situated by the sea at Laem Ratchawet, North Pattaya. The entrance is at Soi 12, Na Kluea Road. ...
Underwater World (อันเดอร์วอเตอร์ เวิลด์), 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Rd, ☎ +66 38 756-879, . 09:00-18:00 daily, feeding times 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 14:00, 14:...
Horseshoe Point Resort & Country Club represents a unique portrait of a resort and riding school in Thailand. A combination of a beautiful resort with lots of ...
Pattaya Festival. Mid-April. The Pattaya Festival has floral floats, a Miss Pattaya Beauty contest, a traditional aquatic sports competitions, castles, a ...
The first highest seaside Tower and the Revolving Restaurant is located on the East Coast of Thailand provided with the Breathtaking View, Challenge ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Pattaya
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Pattaya
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Pattaya
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Pattaya
- Top things to do in Pattaya
- Must see places to visit for families in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Pattaya