Art in Paradise 3D art museum. Visitors can experience the art. Both photography and painting unusual.Is a major attraction of the new city.By opening a ...
Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
Here's a list of Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
Pattaya is a vibrant coastal city and popular holiday destination. Beach bums and water sports enthusiasts take to the waters all day long at Pattaya’s famous beaches – brimming with life from dawn to dusk. Come night-time, and you’ll find that the action shifts to the streets. Pattaya is more than its beaches and electric nightlife, however. Culture vultures would be happy to know that Pattaya is also home to a selection of fascinating, informative, engaging museums. From 3D art and bottle simulations to optical illusions, Thai natural history and brilliant waxwork, there isn't a dearth of informative and super fun subjects to explore when you drop in at any of these fabulous musuems. Narai Art Gallery is a local crafts shop which doubles as a nice restaurant, by the way. Pattaya is also home to the best Buddhist temples, statues and sculptures in and near Pattaya. The Sanctuary Of Truth is a temple that warrants a visit for sure, when in Pattaya. It is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais. The top point of the building is about 105 meters high. Here is a definitive list of the best places to visit for art and culture in Pattaya:
Mini Siam (เมืองจำลองพัทยา) features miniature replicas of iconic structures from Thailand and all over the world. It is one of the most famous model villages ...
Ripley's "Believe It or Not!" Famous museums of the world stem from the United States. One that captures the magic of the world that is both mysterious ...
Art museums in the world. The art exhibits are simulated landmarks. The architecture of the world famous glass bottles in many shapes, sizes, each bottle ...
Pattaya Festival. Mid-April. The Pattaya Festival has floral floats, a Miss Pattaya Beauty contest, a traditional aquatic sports competitions, castles, a ...
Sanctuary of Truth is a temple construction in Pattaya, Thailand. The sanctuary is an all-wood building filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and...
Wihan Sian (multi Charity City Hall) is the total work of art, Thailand - China's major advanced countries. Shaped building with a traditional Chinese temple, ...
Sanctuary of Truth is a large wooden architecture in the country located at the Cape Rajavej. Naklua Banglamung Chonburi residents in an area of approximately ...
Top Places in Pattaya
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Pattaya
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Pattaya
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Pattaya
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Pattaya
- Top things to do in Pattaya
- Must see places to visit for families in Pattaya
- Best Italian restaurants in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Pattaya