Chinese empire has an extensive land, varied in geographic and atmospheres and the five thousand years history. China has the most population in the world. They...
Best Chinese Restaurants in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Best Chinese Restaurants in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
This restaurant have nice night view including some Buddha statues from Hat Yat Municipal Park. The food are very nice, especially Deep Fried Pork Knuckle. ...
We serve the best taste in our shop. All the Chinese food lovers can come here and enjoy there best food in our restaurant.
For various food options in Hat Yai along with some ... For farang visitors used to the Westernised Chinese food they eat at home they get the rite taste in our...
Hamid Restaurant - Nice, clean, and good halal food. It is across the street from Lee Garden Hotel and there are a couple of other Muslim restaurants nearby.
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
They had a good selection of small plates, which were pretty decently sized. An eclectic menu that includes things from empanadas to korean tacos.
The Basil Restaurant is the coming together of a perfectly assembled menu and a vivid dining experience. The restaurant offers fast service and a child friendly...
Sumatra is the one of the best Indonesian restaurant in Hat Yai. A friendly Indonesian family restaurant in a garden setting. Khmer house with air conditioned...
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Best cheap eats in town in Hat Yai
- Savour the local food at these places in Hat Yai
- Adventure activites in Hat Yai
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Hat Yai
- Great things to do with your kids in Hat Yai
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Hat Yai
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Hat Yai
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Hat Yai
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Hat Yai