The Arabian Nights Desert Safari is a unique experience that gives guests a true taste of the Arabian desert. Kicking off in the late afternoon, a 4x4 collects ...
Best Desert Safari Tours in Dubai
Here's a list of Best Desert Safari Tours in Dubai recommended by our experts:
Dubai dazzles with its deserts! A desert safari is an unmissable, unparalleled experience in Dubai. How about trade in the concrete of the city for the sand dunes on a Dubai desert safari? A Dubai desert safari is the ultimate travel experience, and you can opt for a most comprehensive tour that comes with 4x4 dune bashing, camel rides and a delicious barbeque dinner accompanied by a belly dancing performance. Take a private 4x4 safari for a taste of adventure in the Arabian desert! Let your private guide show you a lush oasis filled with vegetable and fruit farms, hidden in the mountains in the heart of the red and dusty desert. Tuck into a mouth-watering meal as you enjoy the contrasting scenery, and look on over the bizarre rock formation known as Camel Rock. Dubai is the only place for miles around to offer indoor skiing in the middle of a desert! Dubai has also really come of age in the area of conservation. The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR) is the UAE’s first national park. This unique reserve was created for the protection of endangered species and for the conservation of the natural desert habitat and heritage. Wisely planned rehabilitation over the years has given rise to a protected environment for the last of the desert wildernesses. The DDCR is home to 57 Plant species, over 120 birds and 43 mammals and reptiles including the iconic Arabian Oryx. A tour into the DDCR is priceless!
Desert Safari In Dubai is a unique oppertunity to experience the extra ordinary beautiful Dubai Desert. It is very pleasant to see the sands in the Desert ...
Take this private 4x4 safari for a taste of the Arabian desert adventure! Let your own private guide show you a lush oasis filled with vegetable and fruit farms...
The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR) is a designated protected area for the conservation the natural inland desert ecosystem of Dubai. It spans 4.7% of ...
the DDCR to be managed by sound scientific principles, research is being undertaken by the full time conservation team and in conjunction with a number of UAE ...
Al Sahra Desert Resort Equestrian Centre's location ideally lends itself to desert riding, where riders can explore the natural desert accompanied by a member ...
Based in the city of Dubai and over many years of experience in tour operating and travel handling, Golden Dubai Tours was founded to be the online booking tool...
An exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with a drop at shopping place...
Your open-top tour reveals Dubai's landmarks and charts the city's rapid development from a small fishing village to a modern, vibrant city.Take the Day Tour ...
The best way to visit the historic areas of Bur Dubai and Deira is to walk. Each neighborhood can be visited in half a day, and especially in hot weather, the ...
Top Places in Dubai
- Top Things to do at Dubai Mall in Dubai
- 10 Best Restaurants near Dubai Creek in Dubai
- Top Nightlife places at Dubai Creek in Dubai
- Top Things to do near Dubai Creek in Dubai
- Top places to enjoy nightlife near Bur Dubai in Dubai
- Best Beach Clubs to Chill Out in Dubai
- Best Restaurants on the Marina Walk in Dubai
- Popular Nightlife places on Dubai Marina in Dubai
- Top places to enjoy Nightlife in Deira in Dubai
Top Hotels in Dubai
- Best Hotels to stay near Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Best Hotels to stay near Deira in Dubai
- Best Hotels to stay near Bur Dubai in Dubai
- Best Hotels to stay near Palm Islands in Dubai
- Hotels to stay near Dubai Creek in Dubai
- 10 Best Apartment Hotels to stay in Dubai
- Popular Beach Resorts near Fujairah in Dubai
- Best Hotels to Stay with your Family in Dubai
- Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai