Lord Stow's Bakery, Sit-down cafes at Rua da Cordoaria and Rua da Tassara No. 1 (next to Banco Comercial de Macau) and a bakery at the Village Square - A Macau ...
Best Portugese Restaurants in Macau
Here's a list of Best Portugese Restaurants in Macau recommended by our experts:
Macau is one of the hottest destinations in Asia today for its diverse and wonderful dining options, but also for its noodle masters and scrumptious traditional, local fare. Known as the ‘Vegas of the East’, Macau is a gambling hub with many casinos and has been attracting fortune-seekers for long. But if you dare to look beyond the glitz and glamour, you’ll find that Macau has an incredibly rich history. It is a treasure trove of culture, adventures, and good food with both Portuguese and Chinese influences. Macau is one of the most intriguing food destinations in Asia. On your food hunt, anticipate diverse Portuguese, Chinese and Macanese cuisines, where Michelin–starred restaurants in casinos fight for space with quaint and charming old teahouses, cafes and taverns. Standard menu items include everything from Macanese samosas to pork chop buns and egg tarts. Lord Stow's Bakery is a sit-down cafe and a bakery at the Village Square. A Macau institution, Lord Stow's is famous for its cheesecakes, fruitcakes, sandwiches, and most of all, its Portuguese egg tarts, which are famous throughout Asia. We have rounded up some of the best places to enjoy traditional food in Macau:
Bakery : Though the celebrated English baker Andrew Stow passed away, Lord Stow's Bakerykeeps his memory alive by serving his renowned pastéis de nata. Lord ...
It was a success, the tasty food,drinks and desserts extensive letter.Good value price for the area Friendly staff. Highly recommended.Food is simple traveller...
O Santos Comida Portuguesa is a Portuguese Restaurant known for serving only the very best quality Cuisine, with a smile. The interior is warm and elegant and ...
The Educational Restaurant is a training unit for the hotel and culinary students of Institute for Tourism Studies, Macao.IFT encourages Macao's future ...
A Lorcha located just a stone throw's away from A Ma Temple, this Portuguese/Macanese restaurant is no stranger to tourists.
The Snackery is an amicable place with myriad Portuguese choices set in an obscure alley. It serves its own queijo fresca da casa (homemade cheese). Try the ...
Clube Militar, 975 Avenida de Praia Grande. Tel: 714000 - Originally a club for Portuguese military officers, this is now a classy restaurant. Turn left on the ...
Top Places in Macau
- Affordable Restaurants in Macau
- Must see points of interest in Macau
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Macau
- Top things to do in Macau
- Must see places to visit for families in Macau
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Macau
- Best Italian restaurants in Macau
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Macau
- Best cheap eats in town in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Best Hotels with Casino in Macau
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau