FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
Enjoy a great time with your family in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Enjoy a great time with your family in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India are an enduring testament to architect Le Corbusier's legacy. The beautiful city provides much needed respite from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle in major metropolitans. Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. Tourists look forward to exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots dotting the landscape here. The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling along Pinjore Garden or boating in Sukhna Lake, to shopping, dropping in at a local bakery or soulful Nada Sahib Gurudwara or Chandi Devi Temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable vacation for all. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for those who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of the top things to do and see for a great time your family in Chandigarh:
Flying Fox Kikar is the longest zip tour in South Asia and India's first forest based aerial adventure zip line experience. Soar over the canopy and forested ...
Thunder Zone Amusement & Water Park is the best and the most beautiful park in the whole of Northern India which was brought into operation on 15thMay 2002. It ...
Bird watching, boating, yachting, rowing, picnics, and water skiing are some of the outdoor activities in Chandigarh that you can enjoy at the Sukhna Lake that ...
Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, is a botanical garden located in Chandigarh, India and spread over 30 acres (120,000 m2) of land, with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 ...
Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city of Chandigarh was the first planned city in ...
Modern salon services help people stay beautiful without having to spend years in a dark room to keep their skin fresh. Get out there with Groupon.
An oddity is Burail village located in the center of the modern planned city that is renowned across the globe as a monument to planning , to layout, to order, ...
O2 Spa at Hotel Park Plaza Chandigarh is a luxury Spa with 5 Star ambiance. It's located in one of the best hotel in Chandigarh, offering range of services ...
This is the place! When you visit Chandigarh you must visit The National Portrait Gallery in Sector 17. This is located just adjacent to The Chandigarh State ...
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Punjabi Food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Gujarati Food in Chandigarh
- Best places to eat in Chandigarh
- Activities to do on Weekends in Chandigarh
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Chandigarh
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Chandigarh
- Best Dhabas (Quickfood Restaurants by the roadside) that serve delicious local dishes in Chandigarh
- Best places for luxury shopping in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 4 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh