Bird watching, boating, yachting, rowing, picnics, and water skiing are some of the outdoor activities in Chandigarh that you can enjoy at the Sukhna Lake that ...
Popular activities for honeymooners in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Popular activities for honeymooners in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The city is a perfect romantic getaway for couples and newlyweds. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India provide a much needed breather from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle in major metropolitan cities. It is just the right ambience for quality time together! Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. People look forward to exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots dotting the landscape.The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many couples. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling hand in hand with each other along Pinjore Garden or boating in Sukhna Lake, to dropping in at a local bakery or soulful gurudwara or temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable honeymoon for newlyweds. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for couples who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of popular activities for honeymooners in Chandigarh:
Flying Fox Kikar is the longest zip tour in South Asia and India's first forest based aerial adventure zip line experience. Soar over the canopy and forested ...
FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
Thunder Zone Amusement & Water Park is the best and the most beautiful park in the whole of Northern India which was brought into operation on 15thMay 2002. It ...
Modern salon services help people stay beautiful without having to spend years in a dark room to keep their skin fresh. Get out there with Groupon.
Tuscany Spa is one of India's premier centres for holistic spa services. It is one of the pioneering spa facilities that offer a complete array of spa services...
Think pagodas, tuk-tuks and exotic red and green curries with rich coconut and fragrant lemongrass, and you have some of the best things unique to the ...
O2 Spa at Hotel Park Plaza Chandigarh is a luxury Spa with 5 Star ambiance. It's located in one of the best hotel in Chandigarh, offering range of services ...
An oddity is Burail village located in the center of the modern planned city that is renowned across the globe as a monument to planning , to layout, to order, ...
Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city of Chandigarh was the first planned city in ...
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Chandigarh
- Best Dhabas (Quickfood Restaurants by the roadside) that serve delicious local dishes in Chandigarh
- Best places for luxury shopping in Chandigarh
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Chandigarh
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Chandigarh
- Great things to do with your kids in Chandigarh
- Adventure activites in Chandigarh
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Chandigarh
- Savour the local food at these places in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 4 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh