Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, is a botanical garden located in Chandigarh, India and spread over 30 acres (120,000 m2) of land, with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 ...
Places popular with Honeymooners in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Places popular with Honeymooners in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The city is a perfect romantic getaway for couples and newlyweds. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India provide much needed respite from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle - just the right ambience for quality time together. Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. People look forward to exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots dotting the landscape. The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling along Pinjore Garden or Sukhna Lake, to dropping in at a local bakery or soulful gurudwara or temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable vacation for all. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for couples who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of the places most popular with honeymooners in Chandigarh:
Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The unique thing about Sukhna is that it is a manmade lake. It is a 3 km long lake...
The Rock Garden is a sculpture garden also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden named after its founder. Nek Chand was a government official who began this garden ...
Pinjore gardens deserve a special mention. Also known as Yadavindra Gardens, they are situated about 20 kms away from the city. The work of creating Pinjore ...
Covering an area of 10 acres, Terrace garden in Chandigarh, India was set up in the year 1979. It is located in Sector 33. The main attraction factor of ...
Business, Stay and Entertainment are what one would experience at "Elante" a mixed use development project. Spread across 20 acres this development is located ...
The main attraction of the Chhatbir zoo Chandigarh is the Royal Bengal Tiger, which has developed into the perfect point of interest for visiting the zoo. ...
FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
Leisure valley is the most beautiful and popular tourist attraction destination in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Leisure valley is like a garland of gardens that ...
Garden of fragrance in Chandigarh, India is a must visit garden of the city. It is famous for its distinctive aromatic and fragrant plants. Garden of fragrance ...
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Great things to do with your kids in Chandigarh
- Adventure activites in Chandigarh
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Chandigarh
- Savour the local food at these places in Chandigarh
- Most popular areas in Chandigarh
- Popular Places to have Andhra Food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have North Indian Food in Chandigarh
- Must Visit Tourist Places in Chandigarh
- Top 10 places to visit in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 4 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh