Specializing in the Japanese grill art of robata where skewers of fish (and meats, if you so desire) are roasted by masters over an open coal fire. Takumi ...
Favorite places for Japanese food in Shanghai
Here's a list of Favorite places for Japanese food in Shanghai recommended by our experts:
The industrial chic interior here resembles a set from a Peter Greenaway film, from the eye catching open kitchen, which looks like it should house Hannibal ...
"Itadakimasu!" never resonated like it does at this chic bistro. The first Shanghai branch of this popular Beijing restaurant attracts an enthusiastic expat and...
Find a feast for both eyes and tastebuds at this lush Bund eatery, complete with an open kitchen and a shark aquarium. Chefs dish up Tokyo-style cuisine ...
This Japanese restaurant, located in the Luwan District, is quite popular with the sea-food loving crowd. Simplicity is central to the Japanese philosophy of ...
All your searches for sushi in Shanghai end at Da Jiang Hu. Prices are moderate and the service not over the top. It is located in the Xuhui district with ...
Top Places in Shanghai
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Shanghai
- Best Golf Courses to play in Shanghai
- Top Scuba Diving Spots in Shanghai
- Must see points of interest in Shanghai
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Shanghai
- Popular Golf Courses & Clubs in Shanghai
- Top things to do in Shanghai
- Must see places to visit for families in Shanghai
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Shanghai
Top Hotels in Shanghai
- Best hotels for Golfers in Shanghai
- Cheapest hotels for golfers in Shanghai
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Shanghai
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Shanghai
- Most popular business hotels in Shanghai
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Shanghai
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Shanghai
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Shanghai
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Shanghai