Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been ...
Must see places to visit for families in Manali
Here's a list of Must see places to visit for families in Manali recommended by our experts:
Located in Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of Kullu Valley, Manali is a very popular hill station in India and the place everyone is guaranteed a memorable and completely tranquil holiday. This resort town is a veritable paradise - blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty and dreamy yet very real mist in the air, and so much more to discover. Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green Beas valley, Manali is a year-round holiday destination. Soak in the fresh, salubrious mountain air on arrival and get ready for some unforgettable adventures on your holiday. A haven for families, friends, backpackers and adventurers alike, Manali promises a holiday like no other. Solang Valley is a breathtaking vision, just like high mountain pass Rohtang Pass (3987 metres) at a distance of 51 kms from the main town. A hotspot for adventure tourists, the pass is also a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. Here is a definitive list of the must-see places to visit with the family:
Situated in front of the Tibet market on Mall road, Van Vihar is a famous place to hang out where tourists can enjoy boating in the small pond. The place is a ...
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from ...
Himvalley is the new valley in the beautiful city of Manali , Himachal Pradesh. Located at Bahang (3 Kms from Manali Bus Stand),It is India's First Amusement ...
Old Manali: At a distance of 3 km northwest of Manali is Old Manali, famous for its orchards and old guesthouses. Calm and serene surroundings coupled with the ...
Located two km from the popular hill station of Manali in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Manali Wildlife Sanctuaryis a nature haven spread over 3,180 ...
Top Places in Manali
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Manali
- Best Italian restaurants in Manali
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Manali
- Best cheap eats in town in Manali
- Savour the local food at these places in Manali
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Manali
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Manali
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Manali
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Manali
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Manali
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Manali
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Manali
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Manali
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Manali
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Manali
- Best hotels to stay in Manali
- Popular Hotels in Manali