Apharwat Peak, 13500 feet high, is a famous tourist destination located at thirteen km away from Gulmarg. This snow covered mountain lies close to the Line of ...
Must see points of interest in Gulmarg
Here's a list of Must see points of interest in Gulmarg recommended by our experts:
Gulmarg Alpine Guides was founded in 2010 by professionals who had the passion to do off-piste skiing on World famous natural Ski Slopes of Gulmarg.
Alpather Lake, located beyond Khilanmarg, remains completely frozen until mid-June. Triangular in shape, the lake lies at the foot of the twin 4, 511 m Apharwat...
Gulmarg Holiday Packages on Sale
Natural Jewels of Kashmir - Standard
Ningle Nallah is a beautiful stream that receives its water from the melting ice of the Apharwat peak and the Alpather Lakeduring summers. The stream eventually...
Built in 1480, it is a highly revered religious site. Dedicated to Baba Reshi, a Muslim scholar and Saint, who lived during the reign of the erstwhile king of ...
This is a must visit for kids as its a big fun place to enjoy by the kids and to relax by the parents. The best time to visit is after 3 pm as by that time the...
Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve is a most rewarding area to view wildlife with its wetlands, thick bush and extensive forests. The sanctuary is of particular interest...
A monument of the British Rule in India, St Mary's Church is a religiously important church in Gulmarg. The construction of the church dates back to 150 years ...
Ferozpur Nallah is a beautiful stream located between the Nurpur and Chinamarg Pass, 5 km from Gulmarg. Popular for good trout fishing, the stream can be ...
Located smack dab in the middle of the city, the temple is visible from almost every corner of this town. This Shiva temple is one of the last few remnants of ...
Banibal Nag is a beautiful lake located at a height of 9,600 ft above the famous Ferozpore Valley. It can be reached by a 5 hours journey from Gulmarg to ...
It is sacred to muslims, the Imambara Goom has a pristine charm that soothes your soul.
Khilanmarg is a small valley, which is the site for Gulmarg's winter ski runs. Carpeted with flowers in the spring season, the meadow offers beautiful views the...
Top Places in Gulmarg
- Best places to eat in Gulmarg
- Top things to do in Gulmarg
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Gulmarg
- Popular religious places in Gulmarg
- Popular Museums in Gulmarg
- Popular Historical places to visit in Gulmarg
- Must see places to visit for families in Gulmarg
- Popular places to have Indian food in Gulmarg
- Adventure activites in Gulmarg
Top Hotels in Gulmarg
- Best hotels to stay in Gulmarg
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Gulmarg
- Most popular business hotels in Gulmarg
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Gulmarg
- Popular Spa Hotels in Gulmarg
- Popular Resorts in Gulmarg
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Gulmarg
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Gulmarg
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Gulmarg