visit Rohtang Pass (Snow Point) There is a beautiful Doshohar Lake left to the pass.This is the only access to Lahaul valley. The pass is open from June to ...
Popular activities for honeymooners in Manali
Here's a list of Popular activities for honeymooners in Manali recommended by our experts:
Manali is a very popular hill station in India and the place couples are guaranteed a memorable, tranquil and completely romantic holiday. Blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty and dreamy yet very real mist in the air, Manali is a veritable paradise for giddy honeymooners. Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green Beas valley, Manali is a year-round holiday destination. Soak in the fresh, salubrious mountain air on arrival and get ready for some unforgettable adventures on your holiday. A haven for families, friends, backpackers and adventurers alike, Manali promises a holiday like no other. Solang Valley is a breathtaking vision, just like high mountain pass Rohtang Pass (3987 metres) at a distance of 51 kms from the main town. A hotspot for adventure tourists, the pass is also a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. Here is a definitive list of the most popular activities for honeymooners:
One of the most popular activities in this beautiful valley, Paragliding offers you an unforgettable experience. Once at Solang, you will be surrounded by ...
Rafting in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover! If you are looking for safe rafting in manali managed by expert rafting ...
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Paragliding in Manali has become a fast growing adventure activity that is drawing Indian as well as Western tourists for adventure holidays. Manali Paragliding...
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul ...
Camping in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover and If you are looking for safe camping in manali managed by expert camping ...
The Club House in Manali is under the management of Himachal Tourism development Corporation, and is located just 1.5 km from the bus stand. Tourists can enjoy ...
Himalayan Ski Village is an eco-friendly mixed use resort, aimed at developing ski slopes and other recreational facilities in the Himalayan region. The project...
Top Places in Manali
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Manali
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Manali
- Popular places to have Indian food in Manali
- Must see points of interest in Manali
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Manali
- Top things to do in Manali
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Manali
- Must see places to visit for families in Manali
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Recommended homestays in Manali
- Most popular boutique hotels in Manali
- Popular Spa Hotels in Manali
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Manali
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Manali
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Manali
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Manali
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Manali
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Manali