Silom Galleria, This mall has more than one hundred art, antique and gem stores, but it all feels a bit deserted and empty. There are plenty of art exhibitions ...
Popular places for shopping antiques in Bangkok
Here's a list of Popular places for shopping antiques in Bangkok recommended by our experts:
Shopping in Bangkok is an experience that is hard to pass up! Opportunities are everywhere you go – from world-renowned floating markets, the hustle of buzzing street markets & night markets, to towering air conditioned shopping malls with the best possible high street and luxury retail brands to languidly check out and buy on your holiday. Bangkok is home to an exhaustive, delightful variety of things to shop – take your pick from items such as designer jewellery, cool street fashion, vintage clothes, antiques for souvenirs and memorabilia, funky footwear and lots more. Bangkok is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The city of contrasts packs great vibes and so much liveliness, with action at every turn. More than just a starting point for your Thai vacation, Bangkok shows visitors a time of their lives with the most fun and entertainment, and memories of experiences that stay with you long after you have left the city. For a taste of Thailand and if you wish to specifically shop local goodies, take a stroll through the best night markets in Bangkok – they have such a celebratory, festival ambience with live music, a diverse spread of snacks and drinks and local handicraft/souvenir items. Here is a definitive list of the popular places for shopping antiques in Bangkok:
This store specializes in "nielloware" products. Originally European, the intricate skill of nielloware has been practiced in Thailand since the 12th century. ...
House of Chao, This mall is filled with dusty antique shops. Many of the items on sale are pure junk, but maybe you'll find that an interesting teak treasure.
Looking for an old map or print of Siam or Indochina, well, antiquarian Joerg Kohler might just have it. And he has a very reasonable return policy. If you don'...
O.P. Place, 30/1 Charoen Krung Soi 38 (Oriental Pier), ☎ +66 2 266-0186. 10:30-18:30 daily. This luxury neo-classical building is a great starting point for ...
All Seasons Place, 87 Witthayu Rd (Wireless Rd) (BTS Phloen Chit), ÃÂÃÂ +66 2 654-3888, . 09:00-18:00 daily. Another elegant and massive shopping ...
Set just behind the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, some fifty shops fill the elegant white building of OP Place, which provides a more relaxed shopping experience ...
Top Places in Bangkok
- Best places to buy electronics in Bangkok
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Bangkok
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Bangkok
- Best places for family dining in Bangkok
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Bangkok
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Bangkok
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Bangkok
- Take back some memories with you in Bangkok
- Best places for luxury shopping in Bangkok
Top Hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Bangkok
- Top hotels for Golfers in Bangkok
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Bangkok
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Bangkok
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Bangkok
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Bangkok
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Bangkok
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Bangkok