Tucked in the neighbourhood of Kampung Likas, D'KL Restaurant is famous for its authentic Indonesian cuisine. Signature dishes of the restaurant include the ...
Savour the local food at these places in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Savour the local food at these places in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Cheap and quick, a snack of sweet kaya is the perfect energy booster after a morning of sightseeing. And this isn't your standard Singaporean coconut-egg-jam, ...
Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap is originated from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and it's known as one of the few must try local delicacies in KK. It is so popular that even the ...
Kedai Kopi Jia Hua is a best bakery in Kota Kinabalu.
Restoran Masakan Sedap is a Halal Chinese-style cooking seafood restaurant in KK, not many seafood restaurants here got certified! If you are searching for a ...
New Gaya Seafood Restaurant, Ã¢ÂÂ +60 88 8838 5020. One of the most visited seafood restaurant by locals. Prices are fixed and maybe 20%-30% cheaper than some...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to buy electronics in Kota Kinabalu
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Kota Kinabalu
- Take back some memories with you in Kota Kinabalu