Ruins of St. Pau's refers to the ruins of a 16th century complex in Macau including of what was originally St. Paul's College and the Cathedral of St. Paul ...
Take back some memories with you in Macau
Here's a list of Take back some memories with you in Macau recommended by our experts:
Senate Square, Largo do Senado (halfway point along Av de Almeida Ribeiro) - A colorful typical Iberian town square, this is the traditional heart of Macau city...
Rua da Felicidade ("Happiness Street"), between Largo de Santo Agostinho and Largo do Senado, was once the heart of Macau's red lights district, and that is how...
The Sun Star City of Macau offers a wide range of clothing, watches, and stylish accessories like sunglasses, handbags, shoes and novelty items. Clothing is the...
The Grand Canal Shoppes This place will enhance your shopping experience. here is a huge variety of shops here - from clothing, accessories, souvenir, luxury ...
The Senado Square, or Senate Square, is a paved town square in Macau, China and part of the UNESCO Historic Centre of Macau World Heritage Site. Take a stroll ...
Located on Rua de Felicidade and dubbed as the street of happiness', it's a cluster of shops that sell Chinese pastries original to Macau. Koi Kei ...
The Bombeiros Square Market is worth visit on Macau tour. The cultural programs and recreational events hold at nearby Maia de magalhes Square. Bargaining is ...
Top Places in Macau
- Popular places to shop for your family on your way back in Macau
- Best places for luxury shopping in Macau
- Best places to go shopping with your kids in Macau
- Places to visit for business travelers in Macau
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Macau
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Macau
- Great things to do with your kids in Macau
- Fine dining restaurants with exquisite ambience in Macau
- Restaurants serving fast food in Macau
Top Hotels in Macau
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Macau
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Macau
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Macau
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Macau
- Most popular business hotels in Macau
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Macau
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Macau
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Macau
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Macau