FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
Top places where kids will enjoy in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Top places where kids will enjoy in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The city is a prime spot for a memorable family holiday. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India provide much needed respite from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle. Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. Tourists look forward to exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots here. The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling along Pinjore Garden or Sukhna Lake, to dropping in at a local bakery or soulful gurudwara or temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable vacation for all. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for those who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of the top places for enjoyment with the kids in Chandigarh:
Located in Sector 23, International Dolls Museum in Chandigarh, India is one of the best museums of our country. It houses splendid dolls and puppets gathered ...
Shanti Kunj garden in Chandigarh is situated at a very peaceful place that is free from any noise and pollution. Therefore, it has been rightly named as Shanti ...
Garden of fragrance in Chandigarh, India is a must visit garden of the city. It is famous for its distinctive aromatic and fragrant plants. Garden of fragrance ...
The Rock Garden is a sculpture garden also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden named after its founder. Nek Chand was a government official who began this garden ...
Butterfly Park in Sector 26,Chandigarh brings a touch of colour,the park is spread over an area of 7 acres with a meticulous landscaping. It offers a tranquil ...
Leisure valley is the most beautiful and popular tourist attraction destination in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Leisure valley is like a garland of gardens that ...
Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. The unique thing about Sukhna is that it is a manmade lake. It is a 3 km long lake...
Bird watching, boating, yachting, rowing, picnics, and water skiing are some of the outdoor activities in Chandigarh that you can enjoy at the Sukhna Lake that ...
Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city of Chandigarh was the first planned city in ...
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Best cheap eats in town in Chandigarh
- Restaurants serving fast food in Chandigarh
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Experiences in Chandigarh
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Rajasthani Food in Chandigarh
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Punjabi Food in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh