Chandigarh is a city in Northern India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city of Chandigarh was the first planned city in ...
Top things to do in Chandigarh
Here's a list of Top things to do in Chandigarh recommended by our experts:
Designed and sculpted to perfection, Chandigarh is one of the greenest cities in India – located at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The sprawling open spaces in the first planned city of post-independence India are an enduring testament to architect Le Corbusier's legacy. The beautiful city provides much needed respite from the stressful energy of the concrete jungle in major metropolitans. Cosmopolitan Chandigarh boasts brilliant modern architecture, high urban planning, low crime rate and ideal climactic conditions. Tourists look forward to exploring the plethora of beautiful gardens and picnic spots dotting the landscape here. The clean and green surroundings of Chandigarh are an irresistible allure for many. From chilling at Rock Garden or Leisure Valley, and strolling along Pinjore Garden or boating in Sukhna Lake, to shopping, dropping in at a local bakery or soulful Nada Sahib Gurudwara or Chandi Devi Temple – the different places to visit in Chandigarh ensure a memorable vacation for all. Besides, the location of Chandigarh in close proximity to Himachal Pradesh is a massive allure for those who also want to go further up in the Himalayan region. Here is a definitive list of the top things to do in Chandigarh:
Bird watching, boating, yachting, rowing, picnics, and water skiing are some of the outdoor activities in Chandigarh that you can enjoy at the Sukhna Lake that ...
FunCity, the biggest Amusement Park and Water Park in entire northern region, is spread over 43 acres of scenic land. Just 20 Kms from Chandigarh on the ...
Flying Fox Kikar is the longest zip tour in South Asia and India's first forest based aerial adventure zip line experience. Soar over the canopy and forested ...
Thunder Zone Amusement & Water Park is the best and the most beautiful park in the whole of Northern India which was brought into operation on 15thMay 2002. It ...
Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, is a botanical garden located in Chandigarh, India and spread over 30 acres (120,000 m2) of land, with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 ...
An oddity is Burail village located in the center of the modern planned city that is renowned across the globe as a monument to planning , to layout, to order, ...
Cleopatra is day spa, catering for women and men, located in Sector 8. Nicely done up with good range of services offered. Open from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M. Nice ...
This is the place! When you visit Chandigarh you must visit The National Portrait Gallery in Sector 17. This is located just adjacent to The Chandigarh State ...
Rock Garden is a masterpiece that was formed from urban and industrial waste. Established as an open-air exhibition hall, it houses many items made porcelain, ...
Top Places in Chandigarh
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Chandigarh
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Chandigarh
- Best cheap eats in town in Chandigarh
- Restaurants serving fast food in Chandigarh
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Chandigarh
- Popular Spa Experiences in Chandigarh
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Chandigarh
- Popular places to have Rajasthani Food in Chandigarh
Top Hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Chandigarh
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Chandigarh
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Chandigarh
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Chandigarh
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Chandigarh
- Best hotels to stay in Chandigarh
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Chandigarh
- Popular Hotels in Chandigarh
- Most popular boutique hotels in Chandigarh