Rhossili Bay, Gower - the third best beach in Europe and 10th best in the World and just over an hour away from Cardiff!
Top things to do in Swansea
Here's a list of Top things to do in Swansea recommended by our experts:
THE EXPERIENCE - Our aim is to provide a breathtaking, interactive tour of the South Gower Coast leaving unforgettable memories. Guided by professional ...
Gower and Swansea surf school Offers surfing lessons around Gower and Swansea 7 days a week all year around. Equipment is provided
River trips include a "Floating Classroom" for schools and community use Discover Swansea's unique heritage General public trips, corporate hospitality events, ...
Off Junction 45 on the M4 head north bound on the A4067 towards Brecon, at the sixth roundabout (County of Powys sign) turn left to Lower Cwmtwrch, continue for...
Pony Trekking at Parc-le-Breos House, Penmaen. Tel:+44 1792 371-636 
Rhossili and Borfa Activity Centres, Middleton, Rhossili. Tel:+44 1792 401-548 - offers domitory accommodation in Port Eynon and training in the following ...
Top Places in Swansea
- Popular Spa Experiences in Swansea
- Best cheap eats in town in Swansea
- Must see places to visit for families in Swansea
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Swansea
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Swansea
- Best places for family dining in Swansea
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Swansea
- Great things to do with your kids in Swansea
- Restaurants serving fast food in Swansea