Consider San Miguel Market as Madrid's foodie paradise. The recently refurbished interior has row after row of Spanish and international foods (both fresh and ...
Popular places for shopping antiques in Madrid
Here's a list of Popular places for shopping antiques in Madrid recommended by our experts:
Cuesta de Moyano is one of the busier street market centers in Madrid , well-known for the abundance of values that you can find there. There are roughly 30 ...
Las Rozas Village Chic Outlet Shopping, Calle Juan Ramón Jimenez 3, Las Rozas, ☎ (+34) 916 404 900, . M-F 11AM-9PM, Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 11AM-9PM. Fantastic ...
El Rastro, (Metro: La Latina). only open on Sunday mornings. Madrid's largest flea market, featuring rows upon rows of private vendors selling a variety of ...
You'll find about a dozen antiques shops here, clustered into one covered arcade. Though they operate as individual businesses, by browsing through each, you'll...
Top Places in Madrid
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Madrid
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Madrid
- Best Golf Courses to play in Madrid
- Must see points of interest in Madrid
- Top things to do in Madrid
- Popular Museums in Madrid
- Best places to eat in Madrid
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Madrid
- Best Italian restaurants in Madrid