Cheap and quick, a snack of sweet kaya is the perfect energy booster after a morning of sightseeing. And this isn't your standard Singaporean coconut-egg-jam, ...
Best cheap eats in town in Kota Kinabalu
Here's a list of Best cheap eats in town in Kota Kinabalu recommended by our experts:
Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap is originated from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and it's known as one of the few must try local delicacies in KK. It is so popular that even the ...
Malaysian Restaurant , Asian Restaurant , and Pizza Place in Kota Kinabalu. This is a classic favourite with Kota Kinabalu locals. They've been open for ...
Man Tai Restaurant is one of the places where you get Beaufort style noodle with lots of green (vegetable is rather cheap in Sabah since Kundasang area grows a ...
Old Town White Coffee a modern kopitiam franchise from Ipoh with branches in Menara Jubili on Gaya Street, Karamunsing Capital and others. Popular for their '...
Top Places in Kota Kinabalu
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Kota Kinabalu
- Savour the local food at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Kota Kinabalu
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Kota Kinabalu
- Best places to buy electronics in Kota Kinabalu
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Kota Kinabalu
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Kota Kinabalu
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu