Jana Falls is a natural waterfall that is close to the village of Jana. Its approx one hour drive from Naggar. So one can combine it with the sightseeing tour...
Places popular with Honeymooners in Manali
Here's a list of Places popular with Honeymooners in Manali recommended by our experts:
Manali is a very popular hill station in India and the place couples are guaranteed a memorable, tranquil and completely romantic holiday. Blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty and dreamy yet very real mist in the air, Manali is a veritable paradise for giddy honeymooners. Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green Beas valley, Manali is a year-round holiday destination. Soak in the fresh, salubrious mountain air on arrival and get ready for some unforgettable adventures on your holiday. A haven for families, friends, backpackers and adventurers alike, Manali promises a holiday like no other. Solang Valley is a breathtaking vision, just like high mountain pass Rohtang Pass (3987 metres) at a distance of 51 kms from the main town. A hotspot for adventure tourists, the pass is also a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. Here is a definitive list of the places most popular with honeymooners in Manali:
Situated in front of the Tibet market on Mall road, Van Vihar is a famous place to hang out where tourists can enjoy boating in the small pond. The place is a ...
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid ...
A unique medieval structure, Naggar Castle is a very popular tourist spot located close to Manali in Naggar. Built around 1460 AD, by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu, ...
A Pleasant walk along the river Beas takes you to the tiny hamlet of Bhang. From here a steady climb along a small rivulet leads to the ancient village of ...
Rafting in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover! If you are looking for safe rafting in manali managed by expert rafting ...
Camping in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover and If you are looking for safe camping in manali managed by expert camping ...
Paragliding in Manali has become a fast growing adventure activity that is drawing Indian as well as Western tourists for adventure holidays. Manali Paragliding...
Top Places in Manali
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Manali
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Manali
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Manali
- Popular places to have Indian food in Manali
- Must see points of interest in Manali
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Manali
- Top things to do in Manali
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Manali
- Must see places to visit for families in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Recommended homestays in Manali
- Most popular boutique hotels in Manali
- Popular Spa Hotels in Manali
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Manali
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Manali
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Manali
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Manali
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Manali
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Manali