Tjong A Fie Mansion is a two-story mansion in Medan, North Sumatra, built by Tjong A Fie (1860-1921) a Hakka merchant who came to own much of the land in Medan ...
Places to visit for business travelers in Medan
Here's a list of Places to visit for business travelers in Medan recommended by our experts:
Maimoon Palace is one of the most beautiful castles still exist in Indonesia. The unique architecture and interior design of this palace gives a special ...
Annai Velangkanni (Catholic Shrine with Tamil Hindu-style architecture)
Medan is a city surrounded with Batik shops for locals themselves. You can practically get them cheaper in the markets as they are not priced for tourists. ...
To promote the reformed movement - returning to the Bible among christian communities - encouraging everyone to study the Bible ... know and understand what you...
A church building , often simply called a church , is a building used for religious activities, particularly worship services. The term in its architectural ...
GKPI Sriwijaya Medan Kota is a place to see an church which is located in Jalan Sriwijaya, Medan, Sumatera Utara.
Top Places in Medan
- Enjoy a great time with your family in Medan
- Spend quality time with your spouse in Medan
- Have fun along with a meal with your friends in Medan
- Recommended places for having food in Medan
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Medan
- Popular Thai Restaurants in Medan
- Favorite places for Japanese food in Medan
- Popular golf courses and clubs in Medan
- Best Golf Courses to play in Medan
Top Hotels in Medan
- Most popular business hotels in Medan
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Medan
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Medan
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Medan
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Medan
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Medan
- Top hotels for Golfers in Medan
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Medan
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Medan