Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been ...
Popular Offbeat attractions in Manali
Here's a list of Popular Offbeat attractions in Manali recommended by our experts:
Located in Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of Kullu Valley, Manali is a very popular hill station in India and the place everyone is guaranteed a memorable and completely tranquil holiday. This resort town is a veritable paradise - blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty and dreamy yet very real mist in the air, and so much more to discover. Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green Beas valley, Manali is a year-round holiday destination. Soak in the fresh, salubrious mountain air on arrival and get ready for some unforgettable adventures on your holiday. A haven for families, friends, backpackers and adventurers alike, Manali promises a holiday like no other. Solang Valley is a breathtaking vision, just like high mountain pass Rohtang Pass (3987 metres) at a distance of 51 kms from the main town. A hotspot for adventure tourists, the pass is also a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. Here is a definitive list of popular offbeat attractions in Manali:
Vashist Hot Water Springs and Temple. Vashist, a small village with natural sulphur springs. Modern bathhouses, with Turkish-style showers, have the hot water ...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid ...
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Old Manali: At a distance of 3 km northwest of Manali is Old Manali, famous for its orchards and old guesthouses. Calm and serene surroundings coupled with the ...
Rahalla Falls, Manali, Himachal, IndiaThe Rahalla falls are the result of melting glaciers. It is a natural spot where tourist can view the natural beauty. It ...
Himvalley is the new valley in the beautiful city of Manali , Himachal Pradesh. Located at Bahang (3 Kms from Manali Bus Stand),It is India's First Amusement ...
Located two km from the popular hill station of Manali in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Manali Wildlife Sanctuaryis a nature haven spread over 3,180 ...
Just near the temple was Appu Ghar. The rides were not in working order due to the snow. The staff suggested that we could opt for boating and it was a unique ...
Camping in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover and If you are looking for safe camping in manali managed by expert camping ...
Top Places in Manali
- Natural wonders in Manali
- Popular Multicuisine restaurants in Manali
- Popular Places to visit on Weekends in Manali
- Most Popular Theatres in Manali
- Restaurants serving great Asian food in Manali
- Popular places to have South Indian Food in Manali
- Popular places to have Mughlai Food in Manali
- Popular places to have Rajasthani Food in Manali
- Popular places to have Punjabi Food in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Popular Hotels in Manali
- Popular Villas to stay in Manali
- Popular Heritage hotels to stay in Manali
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Manali
- Most popular business hotels in Manali
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Manali
- Most Romantic Hotels in Manali
- Best cheap hotels to stay in Manali
- Popular Resorts in Manali