Indian restaruant serving delicious North Indian and Jain food. There is a pub, an exclusive bar corner with snooker table & an open bar area on the premises ...
Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Pattaya
Here's a list of Popular restaurants for Jain Food in Pattaya recommended by our experts:
You can be sure that you will be spoiled for choice when deciding where and what to eat in Pattaya. There are just so many restaurants and thousands of independent food stalls about every 10 meters or so along any major road or soi. Not to mention they offer different cuisines from around the world. Pattaya caters to every mood – whether you are keen on a particular cuisine, looking for a quick bite or simply anticipating exciting, delicious food variety, Pattaya has you covered all the way – quite literally. Thai food and locally caught seafood are an integral part of Thai culture – evident in the massive selection of restaurants catering serving up the most flavourful Thai dishes, complete with sweet and sour tastes and aromatic herbs, spices. But no matter your choice of cuisine and food agenda, there isn’t a dearth of lip smacking options for you to check out. Including the super niche variety! Here is a definitive list of popular restaurants for Jain food in Pattaya:
Indian Restaurant serving North Indian, Muglai, Vegetarian, Jain and Nonveg dishes and Chinese Indian Fusion.
A Pure Vegetarian Indian Restaurant providing pure Veg and Jain food, north indian food. Restaurant is inside View Talay 6 Pattaya Beach condominium, extry from...
Their food is really good. They have a nice variety of starters including great soups as well. Wide variety of main course to choose from. The area in which ...
Their food is really good. They have a nice variety of starters including great soups as well. Wide variety of main course to choose from. Food is really fresh...
Food Wave food court, top floor of Royal Garden Plaza, is an upscale food court with decent views of the ocean. There's even an Orange Julius nearby.
Kiss Food & Drink serves cheap and cheerful Thai and Western favourites 24/7 at two semi-open-air locations, one on Second Rd opposite Mike Shopping Mall, the ...
La Table De Bernard Restaurant is a wonderful place for lunch and/or dinner. The food is fresh, authentic and so delicious and plentiful.
Big C Extra Food Court, Pattaya Klang Rd (near Third Rd). It has good food including cheap Isaan treats, such as som tam (papaya salad) and khao neow (sticky ...
Great Mexican Food and Margarittas in the midst of Pattayaland 2. Excellent veranda to people watch on one of Pattaya's busiest and most famous streets.
Top Places in Pattaya
- Must see points of interest in Pattaya
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Pattaya
- Top places where kids will enjoy in Pattaya
- The Most Romantic Places to see in Pattaya
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Pattaya
- Luxurious Things to indulge at for Honeymooners in Pattaya
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Pattaya
- Top things to do in Pattaya
Top Hotels in Pattaya
- Most Romantic Hotels in Pattaya
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Pattaya
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Pattaya
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Pattaya
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Pattaya
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Pattaya
- Most popular business hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Pattaya
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Pattaya