German/European Restaurant with garden area. Biggest selection of European beverages in Hat Yai.
Recommended places for having food in Hat Yai
Here's a list of Recommended places for having food in Hat Yai recommended by our experts:
Bang Farang Restaurant - Nice small cozy restaurant at a walking distance from the bus station, ASEAN Market, or Green Way Market. Halal Thai food (spicy, not ...
Every meal in Thailand would not be complete without a bowl of Tom Yum soup. The one that was served here are slightly different from the other two that we ...
This restaurant have nice night view including some Buddha statues from Hat Yat Municipal Park. The food are very nice, especially Deep Fried Pork Knuckle. ...
Daothiam - Friendly staff and tasty breakfasts. Thai & Vegetarian food. Grab a pad Thai and Chang among a collection of framed world currencies. Open daily 07:...
You will get the best tasty food in our place, i am sure you will enjoy having our food.
Hat Yai itself has a large Chinese-Thai population and the majority of visitors from Malaysia and Singapore are also ethnic-Chinese. Consequently, there are ...
Top Places in Hat Yai
- Best Chinese Restaurants in Hat Yai
- Best cheap eats in town in Hat Yai
- Savour the local food at these places in Hat Yai
- Adventure activites in Hat Yai
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Hat Yai
- Great things to do with your kids in Hat Yai
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Hat Yai
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Hat Yai
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Hat Yai