White Water Rafting has become very famous & popular adventure sports in India, As we all know that Manali is one of most popular hill station in India, ...
Top 10 Things to Do in Manali
Here's a list of Top 10 Things to Do in Manali recommended by our experts:
Located in Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of Kullu Valley, Manali is a very popular hill station in India and the place everyone is guaranteed a memorable and completely tranquil holiday. This resort town is a veritable paradise - blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty and dreamy yet very real mist in the air, and so much more to discover. Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green Beas valley, Manali is a year-round holiday destination. Soak in the fresh, salubrious mountain air on arrival and get ready for some unforgettable adventures on your holiday. A haven for families, friends, backpackers and adventurers alike, Manali promises a holiday like no other. Solang Valley is a breathtaking vision, just like high mountain pass Rohtang Pass (3987 metres) at a distance of 51 kms from the main town. A hotspot for adventure tourists, the pass is also a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangi and Leh valley. Here is a definitive list of the top things to do in Manali:
Paragliding in Manali has become a fast growing adventure activity that is drawing Indian as well as Western tourists for adventure holidays. Manali Paragliding...
Manali Holiday Packages on Sale
Friendship Peak is one of the only peaks where amateurs can try a hand at mountain climbing.Friendship peak is the only open peak in Himachal Himalaya where no ...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid ...
Just near the temple was Appu Ghar. The rides were not in working order due to the snow. The staff suggested that we could opt for boating and it was a unique ...
Camping in Manali is most enjoyable in Manali region if you are adventure lover and If you are looking for safe camping in manali managed by expert camping ...
HimalayanTrails is an adventure and travel company located in the Himalayan mountain village Old Manali and offers all kinds of outdoor sports including ...
Himvalley is the new valley in the beautiful city of Manali , Himachal Pradesh. Located at Bahang (3 Kms from Manali Bus Stand),It is India's First Amusement ...
Top Places in Manali
- Places popular with Honeymooners in Manali
- Popular activities for honeymooners in Manali
- Italians generally prefer these restaurants in Manali
- Popular places to have Chinese food in Manali
- Popular places to have Indian food in Manali
- Must see points of interest in Manali
- Best Places for Art and Culture in Manali
- Top things to do in Manali
- Best places to enjoy nightlife in Manali
Top Hotels in Manali
- Recommended homestays in Manali
- Most popular boutique hotels in Manali
- Popular Spa Hotels in Manali
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Manali
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Manali
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Manali
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Manali
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Manali
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Manali