The Shop Marabi was created in 2001 by Mariela Marabi. This workshop-boutique is dedicated to the creation of dolls author.
Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Barcelona
Here's a list of Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Barcelona recommended by our experts:
Nobodinoz stores stock fashion brands including Talc, Little Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith Junior and Piu et Nau. Funky furniture and toys are chosen as statement ...
Barcelona Holiday Packages on Sale
The store is specialised in Scandinavian contemporary design, offering a selection of products based on a few criteria: functionality, simplicity and (almost) ...
Part art gallery, part design concept store and part creative studio, SHO Bcn delivers unique urban style to the heart of Gràcia, just a few steps from lively ...
El Ingenio was Salvador Dalí's favorite store and after a quick peek inside, that sounds about right. As you enter the antique storefront, prepare to be ...
MA A MA is a proper kids store, where you can find all kid items at one place.
In 1968, a group of teachers and parents in Barcelona organized to stock up on the best conditions of quality and price, material quality and specialized ...
Llibres per a nens / Children's books in English, Italian, German, Spanish, Catalan and French. Libreria Abracadabra you have prepared some fabulous art-labs...
A vast bookshop where you can find just about everything. Lots of books in Catalan and Spanish but also an international section with books in English and ...
Barruguet is a beautiful 500 m2 toy shop which was created in 1968 in Terrassa by Carme Ferrusola with the help of parents and teachers in response to the new ...
The Parc de la Diagonal Mar is a must-see for visitors because it epitomises the new Barcelona and is quite unlike any other city park. This ambitious ...
A large range of toys and games for children from 0-12 years. The focus is on creativity and educational toys. The Major de Sarrià shop now devotes one entire...
Top Places in Barcelona
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Barcelona
- Popular religious places in Barcelona
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona
- Quiet Romantic Places for Dining in Barcelona
- A surreal dining experience for elders in Barcelona
- Best places for family dining in Barcelona
- Places to visit for business travelers in Barcelona
- Great things to do with your kids in Barcelona
- Adventure activites in Barcelona
Top Hotels in Barcelona
- Best hotels to stay in Barcelona
- Luxurious Hotels to Stay in Barcelona
- Most Romantic Hotels in Barcelona
- Most popular business hotels in Barcelona
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Barcelona
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Barcelona
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Barcelona
- Popular Spa Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Beach Hotels to Stay in Barcelona