Beirut Restaurant - Beirut gets negative points for ambience but serves up very good Middle Eastern fare. The basic shawarma in a pita is a nice simple snack. ...
Best cheap eats in town in Bangkok
Here's a list of Best cheap eats in town in Bangkok recommended by our experts:
Bangkok is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The city of contrasts packs great vibes and so much liveliness, with action at every turn. More than just a starting point for your Thai vacation, Bangkok shows visitors a time of their lives with the most fun and entertainment, and memories of experiences that stay with you long after you have left the city. Enjoy a complete holiday in the fascinating destination of Bangkok. Bangkok continues attract millions of travellers from around the world, as they make their way through the bustling city of gigantic skyscrapers, grand palaces and gleaming temples, and a world-renowned floating market. Of course, no visit to Bangkok is complete without exploring its famous nightlife and party culture. Bangkok is also widely recognized among food lovers from around the world. Experience a sensory overload at this foodie destination and culinary hotspot. Street vendors, hawker stalls are a dime a dozen, for an experience of local flavour. At the markets in some of the famous street food areas of Bangkok, you’ll find that the food variety is simply unmatched – from noodles, grilled banana, fried pork, dumplings, fish cakes, squid sewer, to cakes and cupcakes, it’s a feast like no other. It all looks and smells so delicious and irresistible. Be sure to sample your favourite Thai street foods. Michelin starred cheap eats are found at many places in Bangkok as well. There are also many incredible Thai food restaurants and shophouses for a more elevated dining scene. Whether you wish to savour a tasty street vendor special, enjoy a fresh papaya salad, or sit down to a five star meal, Bangkok restaurants offer a wide variety of local Thai food as well as international fare - suited to all budget sizes and preferences. Here is a definitive list of the best cheap eats in town in Bangkok:
Ramen / Noodle House and Japanese Restaurant in Bangkok City. The meal will be very Delicious and Fresh.
Just around the corner on the left hand side of Soi Sanam Khli is Polo Fried Chicken, a small, air-conditioned restaurant that is packed at lunchtimes and in ...
Chatuchak weekend market, situated on Kamphaeng Phet 2 Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok, is the largestmarket in Thailand. Frequently called J.J., it opened in 1982 ...
Eat Me Restaurant (ร้านอาหาร อีทมี),Well known among visitors in Silom, Eat Me is kind-of the Bed Supperclub of the area. It is a cosmopolitan restaurant with a...
Supanniga Eating Room is a place where friends and family have joined together to create an ideal eating spot right in the heart of the city that still shares ...
A colorful little restaurant on busy Thonglor, Phuket Town Restaurant brings the flavor of the southern provinces to Bangkok. The former shop house is ...
China Town Scala (ภัตตาคารหูฉลามไชน่าทาวน์สกาล่า), 483-485 Yaowarat Rd (between Nam Sing and the Shanghai Mansion Hotel), ☎ +66 2 623-0183. 10:30-02:00 daily. ...
Top Places in Bangkok
- Savour the local food at these places in Bangkok
- Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bangkok
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Bangkok
- Best places to buy electronics in Bangkok
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Bangkok
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Bangkok
- Best places for family dining in Bangkok
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Bangkok
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Bangkok
Top Hotels in Bangkok
- Most popular business hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Bangkok
- Top hotels for Golfers in Bangkok
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Bangkok
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Bangkok
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Bangkok
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Bangkok
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Bangkok