Khao San Road where the worlds young travellers meet. Khao San Road is a favourite crossroads for the young travellers on a budget. It has evolved over the ...
Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bangkok
Here's a list of Best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bangkok recommended by our experts:
Shopping in Bangkok is an experience that is hard to pass up! Opportunities are everywhere you go – from world-renowned floating markets, the hustle of buzzing street markets & night markets, to department stores and towering air conditioned shopping malls with the best possible high street and luxury retail brands to languidly check out and buy on your holiday. Bangkok is home to an exhausting, delightful variety of things to shop – take your pick from items such as designer jewellery, cool street fashion, vintage clothes, charming antiques for souvenirs and memorabilia, funky footwear and lots more. Bangkok is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The city of contrasts packs great vibes and so much liveliness, with action at every turn. More than just a starting point for your Thai vacation, Bangkok shows visitors a time of their lives with the most fun and entertainment, and memories of experiences that stay with you long after you have left the city. For a taste of Thailand and if you wish to specifically shop local goodies, take a stroll through the best night markets in Bangkok – they have such a celebratory, festival ambience with live music, a diverse spread of snacks and drinks and local handicraft/souvenir items. Enjoy the colourful food spread at Rod Fai, shop vintage at quiet JJ green or beat the heat and soak in as much of Chachutak Weekend Market you can. Here is a definitive list of the best places to enjoy local and street shopping in Bangkok:
Chatuchak weekend market, situated on Kamphaeng Phet 2 Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok, is the largestmarket in Thailand. Frequently called J.J., it opened in 1982 ...
Sampeng is a bustling lane lined with shops with all sorts of things for sale, but especially shoes and fabrics. But there is also a number of food vendors ...
Pratunam Market is a major market selling clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories at wholesale prices. Enter the small alleys and jam-packed small streets and ...
This is the best place to come for knock-off counterfeit bags, clothes, watches, DVDs etc. DVD's are normally around 100 baht each and there's plenty of stalls ...
An unusual, less touristy, shopping experience is Prachanarumit Road, also known as Wood Street. This street is close to the river and was originally an area of...
Top Places in Bangkok
- Popular places for shopping antiques in Bangkok
- Best places to buy electronics in Bangkok
- Top high-street fashion shopping locations in Bangkok
- Shopping for toys is fun at these places in Bangkok
- Best places for family dining in Bangkok
- Surprise your spouse with shopping on your honeymoon in Bangkok
- Restaurants serving great Indian food in Bangkok
- Most popular vegetarian restaurants in Bangkok
- Take back some memories with you in Bangkok
Top Hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 3 star hotels in Bangkok
- Top hotels for Golfers in Bangkok
- Enjoy with your family at these select hotels in Bangkok
- Popular 5 star business hotels in Bangkok
- Pamper your newly wed at these luxury hotels in Bangkok
- Recommended 5 star hotels in Bangkok
- 3 star hotels that give you the best value for money in Bangkok
- Best budget hotels to stay at in Bangkok
- Popular kids friendly hotels in Bangkok